Organic Soft Asian Buns (Vegan)
Baking super-soft buns, without chemicals or additives, is possible! No Eggs and Dairy either.
11 (6 reviews)
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8
Ever eaten a soft and fragrant bun and wished you could do it without the use of any chemicals or improvers?
You can learn exactly how to go about making such delicious and healthy soft breads and buns!
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn how to make from scratch, healthy organic artisan soft breads without the use of any chemicals, emulsifiers or improvers. And for those who are looking for vegan options, these soft buns are also made without eggs and dairy.
15th February 2020 (Saturday)
1.30pm to 6pm
Taking up more workshops or coming with friends?
Don't forget to get your promo code here!
- Notes on Bread Baking Theory
- Recipes for 3 kinds of soft Asian buns: red bean buns, raisin buns and cinnamon buns
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Red Bean Buns
- Raisin Buns
- Cinnamon Buns
What You'll Learn
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Soft Buns
- How to create bread recipes
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test to ensure softness of bread
- How to shape your buns into attractive shapes for baking
- Vegan friendly - eggless and dairy-free