Adult-Child Workshop: Organic Red Bean Buns (Vegan, Egg-free, Dairy-free)
Unleash your child's creativity as you bake and shape delicious and healthy organic red bean buns together!
11 (7 reviews)
About the Class
Age Requirement: For children 4-12 years old
Maximum Class Size: 5 pairs
Love soft red bean buns and wish you can make them? Or better still, spend quality time with your child while you learn to bake them?
You will, together with your child, get to learn to make and bake delicious and healthy red bean buns together.
Your child will also get to shape the buns into different shapes. Unleash your child's creativity!
This 2h session includes a demo by the Chef, followed by hands-on practice assisted by the Chef. You will make and bring back what you've baked with your child!
Standard Package: $78 (One Adult with 1 child)
Sign up for 3 Adult-Child workshops to enjoy a special price of $210 (save $24!)
- Notes on bread making
- Recipes for Organic Red Bean Buns
- Certified Organic ingredients
- 8 Red Bean Buns made and shaped by you and your child
What You'll Learn
- Basic Bread-making Theory
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test to ensure softness of bread
- How to shape buns
- How to bake without bread improvers and other additives
- Sign up for 3 Adult-Child workshops to enjoy a special price of $210 (save $24!)