Adult-Child Workshop: Learn to bake Organic Pizzas
Have a fun time bonding with your child while learning how to bake healthy and delicious pizzas together? Create your own customised pizzas together! Vegan Option Avaliable! Dream of the outcome! Fill it with all things good!
4 (1 reviews)
About the Class
Age Requirement: For children 5-8 years old
Maximum Class Size: 7 pairs
Kids love pizzas!
But many commercial pizzas contain ingredients that are rather low in nutrients.
Why not have a fun time bonding with your child while learning how to bake healthy and delicious pizzas together?
Wholegrain flour in the pizza base and the right toppings can make a difference to your child's health.
And enjoy hot piping pizzas right out of the oven when you attend this class!
This 2hr session includes the recipe, dough-making demo by the Chef and hands-on practice assisted by the Chef.
Standard Package: $115 (One Adult with 1 child)
Siblings Package: $135 (One Adult with 2 children)
- Notes on Pizza-making.
- Recipe for Organic Tomato Pizza
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Children's pizzas you bake during the workshop
What You'll Learn
- How to bake a fragrant and crusty pizza
- How to roll out your pizza dough evenly
- How to shape your pizza bases
- How to select healthier ingredients for the base and toppings