Adult-Child Workshop: Learn to bake Organic Pizzas
Have a fun time bonding with your child while learning how to bake healthy and delicious pizzas together?
About the Class
Age Requirement: For children 5-8 years old
Maximum Class Size: 5 pairs
Kids love pizzas!
But many commercial pizzas contain ingredients that are rather low in nutrients.
Why not have a fun time bonding with your child while learning how to bake healthy and delicious pizzas together?
Wholegrain flour in the pizza base and the right toppings can make a difference to your child's health.
And enjoy hot piping pizzas right out of the oven when you attend this class!
This 2hr session includes the recipe, dough-making demo by the Chef and hands-on practice assisted by the Chef.
Standard Package: $78 (One Adult with 1 child)
Sign up for 3 Adult-Child workshops to enjoy a special price of $210 (save $24!)
Taking up more workshops or coming with friends?
Don't forget to get your promo code here!
- Notes on Pizza-making.
- Recipe for Organic Tomato Pizza
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Children's pizzas you bake during the workshop
What You'll Learn
- How to bake a fragrant and crusty pizza
- How to roll out your pizza dough evenly
- How to shape your pizza bases
- How to select healthier ingredients for the base and toppings
- Sign up for 3 Adult-Child workshops to enjoy a special price of $210 (save $24!)