Organic Pizzas, Bread Bowls and Healthy Muesli Batards
Bake tasty, but more importantly, bake healthy - this class will show you how!
18 (14 reviews)
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8
Always wanted to learn how to bake a healthy and hearty loaf of bread?
In this workshop, you will get to bake a good loaf and how to substitute ingredients such that the exterior will still be crusty and interior of the loaf will be soft.
Besides that, you will also walk away knowing how to bake bread bowls which will hold your creamy soups and bring much delight to your dinner guests.
Finally, you will also learn how to bake your own pizza base so that you can create your very own pizza with personalized toppings. Meal times with your family will never be the same again!
1st February 2020 (Saturday)
1.30pm to 6pm
Taking up more workshops or coming with friends?
Don't forget to get your promo code here!
- Notes on Bread Baking Theory
- Recipes for Organic Pizzas, Bread Bowls and Healthy Muesli Batards
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Pizza (crusty / bready)
- Bread bowls
- Healthy Muesli Batard
What You'll Learn
- How to bake bread without bread improvers and additives
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Crusty Breads
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test
- How to score your bread to have a personalised touch on your loaf
- *You will be bringing back what you've baked so you may want to plan what you're having for dinner.