Organic Snowskin Mooncakes (Adult-Child)
Come with a child to enjoy exploring how to make organic snowskin mooncakes that are organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and yet with great flavour and a soft and chewy texture.
About the Class
Age Requirement: For children 4-12 years old
Maximum Class Size: 5 pairs
Making snowskin mooncakes may seem to be a daunting task to some, especially mooncakes that are great for health as well!
Make mooncakes that are organic, vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free and yet with great flavour and a soft and chewy texture!
Our friendly Chef at Bud Of Joy will lead you through the whole process, followed by a hands-on session.
Join us for this fun and relaxing Mooncake Making workshop and bring back the works of your hands!
Taking up more workshops or coming with friends?
Don't forget to get your promo code here!
- Notes on Mooncake Making
- Recipe for a versatile snowskin
- Certified Organic ingredients
- 6 medium-sized organic mooncakes you make during the workshop:
- Pandan Snowskin mooncake
- Black Sesame Snowskin Mooncake
- 3D Animal-shaped Mooncake
What You'll Learn
- How to prepare snowskin
- How to add in filling and create texture
- How to create your own mooncake flavours
- How to lower sugar content or use alternative sweeteners
- How to make mooncakes with, and without mooncake moulds
- How to select organic ingredients for healthy mooncake making