Organic Italian Baguettes (Vegan)
Bake baguettes that you can bring home for dipping in creamy soups!
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 5
Love the smell of baguettes?
In this workshop, you will get to bake baguettes that you can bring home for dipping in creamy soups!
The workshop will include a demonstration by the Chef who will also talk about the Science behind the loaf.
It will be followed by full hands-on experience and you will bring home your own creation.
You will know exactly what goes into your breads and meal times with your family will never be the same again!
- Notes on Crusty Bread Baking Theory
- Recipes for Organic Baguette
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Italian Herb Baguette x4
What You'll Learn
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Crusty Breads
- How to ensure your bread turns out great
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test
- How to bake bread without bread improvers and additives
- How to work with high hydration doughs to produce a crusty exterior and soft interior
- Also Vegan friendly - eggless and dairy-free