Organic Vegan Italian Panini Sandwich Bread and Breadsticks
Bake Panini Breads that you can bring home for making your delicious sandwiches
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8 (reduced to 4 for safe distancing)
Love the crusty exterior and soft interior of a Panini Sandwich bread?
In this workshop, you will get to bake Panini Breads that you can bring home for making your delicious sandwiches. You will also bring back some breadsticks for snacking.
The workshop will include a demonstration by the Chef who will also talk about the Science behind the loaf.
It will be followed by a full hands-on experience and you will bring home your own creation.
You will know exactly what goes into your breads and meal times with your family will never be the same again!
31st October 2020 (Saturday)
3.30 to 5.30pm
- Notes on Crusty Bread Baking Theory
- Recipes for Organic Panini Bread
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Rosemary Panini Sandwich Breads and Breadsticks
What You'll Learn
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Crusty Breads
- How to ensure your bread turns out great
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test
- How to bake bread without bread improvers and additives
- How to work with high hydration doughs to produce a crusty exterior and soft interior
- Also Vegan friendly - eggless and dairy-free