Organic Soft Pumpkin Loaf and Braided Buns
Baking super-soft buns without chemicals or additives is possible! No Eggs and Dairy are required.
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8 (reduced to 4 for safe distancing)
Ever eaten a soft and fragrant bun and wished you could do it without the use of any chemicals or improvers?
You will learn exactly how to go about making such delicious and healthy soft pumpkin loaf and buns!
In this workshop, you will learn how to make from scratch, healthy organic artisan soft breads without the use of any chemicals, emulsifiers or improvers. And for those who are looking for vegan options, these soft buns are also made without eggs and dairy.
10th April 2021 (Saturday)
1pm to 3.30pm
- Notes on Bread Baking Theory
- Recipes Soft Pumpkin Bread
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Pumpkin Soft Loaf for sandwiches
- Braided Pumpkin Buns for breakfast
What You'll Learn
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Soft Breads
- How to create bread recipes
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test to ensure softness of bread
- How to shape your buns into attractive shapes for baking
- Also Vegan friendly - eggless and dairy-free