Organic Muesli Batard (Vegan)
Learn how to bake a healthy and hearty loaf with seeds, nuts and fruits in it without the use of any eggs and dairy!
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8 (reduced to 4 for safe distancing)
A bâtard is similar to a baguette (French Loaf). The crust is crispy and yet it is soft within.
And the best part is a bâtard can be eaten with just about anything.
The Chef will demonstrate how to shape a bâtard, and how to achieve a crispy crust.
Then you will get hands-on practice to bake this healthy and hearty loaf of bread.
The loaf can have lots of ingredients in every bite!
And this wonderful loaf will be baked without bread improvers and additives! Wow!
13th March 2021 (Saturday)
1pm to 3pm
- Notes on Bread Baking Theory
- Recipe for Organic Muesli Batard
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Muesli Batard
What You'll Learn
- How to bake bread without bread improvers and additives
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Crusty Breads
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test
- How to score your bread to have a personalised touch on your loaf