Organic Orange Chiffons and Butter Cakes
Get to learn how to bake Bud Of Joy's famous Orange Chiffon cake!
18 (13 reviews)
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 5
Tried and Love Bud Of Joy's Orange Chiffon Cakes?
Or maybe you have heard how good they are, and that they are completely chemical-free, without even baking powder or cream of tar tar?
Prepare for a time of surprise and discovery, as we teach you how to make these fluffy and fragrant cakes yourself.
In this 1-day workshop, you will learn not just part of the process but the WHOLE process. You will be using organic oranges for these chemical-free cakes. Learn the science of baking without baking powder or emulsifiers. Make and bring home your own Organic Orange Chiffons!
BONUS: We will also teach you how to bake an Organic Butter Cake and you will get to bring it home as well. Join us for a very interesting time of learning!
8th February 2020 (Saturday)
1.30pm to 6pm
Taking up more workshops or coming with friends?
Don't forget to get your promo code here!
- Notes on Cake Baking Theory
- Recipes for Chemical-free Orange Chiffon Cake and Organic Butter Cake
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop
- Chemical-free Organic Orange Chiffon Cake
- Organic Butter Cake
What You'll Learn
- Learn how to bake Chiffon Cakes without emulsifiers and baking powder
- Gain a good grasp of the Science and Baking of Chiffon Cake
- Learn Whisking to the optimal peak for Chiffon Cakes
- Learn Creaming and Folding Techniques for Butter Cakes
- *You will bring back what you've baked, which is an organic chiffon and a whole butter cake.