Organic Italian Focaccia (Vegan)
Love the fragrance of the herbs, the crunch of the crust and the soft interior of this Italian flat bread? Now you can learn to make it too!
10 (5 reviews)
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8 (reduced to 4 for safe distancing)
Love the fragrance of the herbs, the crunch of the crust and the soft interior of this flat bread?
Wish you could make tasty focaccia too? Sure, you can. You will be guided closely.
In this short 2 hr session, you will learn how to make from scratch this crusty and aromatic focaccia with at least 2 different toppings!
The Chef will demonstrate and this will be followed by a hands-on session where you will make and get to bring home your own creation!
Ingredients provided will be organic with health in mind, so no chemicals, emulsifiers or improvers will be used.
You will also learn how to add in wholemeal flour so that you get not just a delicious but healthy focaccia as well!
- Notes on Bread Baking Theory
- Recipes for Focaccia with 3 different toppings
- Certified Organic ingredients
- What you make during the workshop:
- Tasty Organic Focaccia!
What You'll Learn
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory behind this crusty flat bread.
- How to come up with creative toppings
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test
- How to dimple your focaccia base such that you do not lose precious air pockets
- If you wish to go vegetarian, our chef can modify the recipes to be eggless and dairy-free