Organic Italian Herb Batard (Vegan)
Learn how to bake a healthy and hearty loaf of bread with the pleasant aroma of herbs!
About the Class
Age Requirement: 12 and older
Maximum Class Size: 8 (reduced to 4 for safe distancing)
A bâtard is similar to a baguette (French Loaf). The crust is crispy and yet it is soft within.
And the best part is a bâtard can be eaten with just about anything.
The Chef will demonstrate how to shape a bâtard, and how to achieve a crispy crust.
Then you will get hands-on practice to bake this healthy and hearty loaf of bread.
The aromatic herbs that will fill every inch of your kitchen.
And this wonderful loaf will be baked without bread improvers and additives! Wow!
- Notes on Bread Baking Theory
- Recipe for Organic Italian Herb Batard
- Certified Organic ingredients
- Healthy baked items you make during the workshop:
- Italian Herb Batard
What You'll Learn
- How to bake bread without bread improvers and additives
- Gain a good grasp of the Theory and Baking of Crusty Breads
- How to knead bread and perform a gluten window test
- How to score your bread to have a personalised touch on your loaf