SINGAPORE, July 24, 2019 - Chef Lim Her-Yi from Bud Of Joy says, "It is possible to have healthy and tasty mooncakes without all the nasties."
At Bud of Joy, a Singapore born and bred artisan bakery focusing on quality, nutritious and organic baked goods led by Chef Lim - a healthier choice for mooncakes is available.
This mooncake ensemble is individually made by hand with precision and care, specially for individuals and families who want healthier mooncakes. Fillings are created from scratch using 100% certified organic ingredients. The use of superfoods such as Acai berries, raw cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds, boosts of nutrients in each bite that will excite!
- Free from preservatives, transfat/shortening, artificial flavors and colours
- Contain superfoods such as acai berries, raw cacao nibs, pumpkin seeds and chia seeds
- Fillings are created from scratch using 100% certified organic ingredients
- Lower in Calories (145 per 55g serving)
- Lower in sugar
For those on special diets, you will also be glad to know that these Mooncakes are:
With the ingredients curated by Chef Lim, there are 6 artisan flavours on offer this year. They are:
- Turmeric-Apple Snowskin with Mung Beans and Hazelnuts
- Matcha Snowskin with Red Beans and Sunflower Seeds
- Black Sesame Snowskin with Black Beans and Sesame Seeds
- White Snowskin with Purple Sweet Potatoes and Chia Seeds
- Beetroot Snowskin with Red Beans and Raw Cacao Nibs
- Acai Berry Snowskin with Red Beans and Pumpkin Seeds
However, this product is baked in a bakery that processes wheat products too so these mooncakes are not recommended for individuals with celiac disease.
Mooncakes only last 5 days from the date of purchase and must be kept in the fridge.
Find out more about these special mooncakes at https://budofjoy.com/
Bud of Joy is also offering a vegan and gluten-free snowskin mooncake baking workshops in August and September, including one that caters to children and adults learning together. For more details please head to https://budofjoy.com/bakingclassesbooking.htm
You may also contact email@example.com for more information.
About Bud Of Joy
An artisan, organic bakery providing premium baked goods designed to bring health back into food.
Address: 71 Circuit Road, #01-31, Singapore 370071
The bakery is open Tuesdays to Saturdays, from 11am to 6pm.
It is closed on Sundays, Mondays and public holidays.
Press Release: Are Healthy Mooncakes Possible?
Published: July 24, 2019