DIY Organic Gluten-Free and Vegan Gingerbread House
Would you like to be able to bake it yourself?
Learn to Bake Instead
Product of Singapore - Bud Of Joy
Children will enjoy building and decorating this gingerbread house independently by reading and following simple instructions. It will occupy their time and keep them meaningfully engaged.
Great for self-directed learning.
It can also serve as a great bonding activity for families, friends and colleagues!
This DIY Gingerbread House Kit is Gluten-Free AND Vegan (no eggs, no dairy, no nuts).
Flour used is nutritious stone-ground organic wholemeal flour and colours are all natural.
Well-loved by customers who have tried it!
Buy this DIY kit now and have fun!
Keep sealed or in an airtight container. Icing sugar to be kept frozen, defrost and use within 7 days from date of purchase. Please take note of the expiry date as there are no preservatives added.
- Certified Organic Brown Rice Flour
- Certified Organic Buckwheat Flour
- Certified Organic Neutral Coconut Oil
- Filtered Water
- Certified Organic Blackstrap Molasses
- Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- Certified Organic Ginger
- Certified Organic Chia Seeds
- Aluminium-free Baking Powder
- Himalayan Rock Salt
- Certified Organic Cinnamon
- Certified Organic Raw Sugar (for colours)
- Certified Organic Beetroot Juice (for colours)
- Certified Organic Barley Grass Powder (for colours)
- Certified Organic Carrot Powder (for colours)
- Pesticide Free Peaflowers (for colours)
Disclaimer: This product is baked in a bakery that also processes wheat products. Not recommended for individuals with celiac disease.