DIY Organic Vegan Gingerbread House
Would you like to be able to bake it yourself?
Learn to Bake Instead
Product of Singapore - Bud Of Joy
Due to overwhelming request for a Vegan version (no eggs, no dairy, no nuts), we have come up with this DIY Gingerbread House kit.
Great for parent-child bonding or bonding with friends! Decorate each piece with the icing sugars already provided. Just snip a hole big enough for piping out your decor and fix up your very own gingerbread house for this Christmas and get to eat it as well!
Organic ginger powder is used to give them that punchy ginger taste. And you would be glad to know that the flour used is the nutritious stone-ground wholemeal flour
Disclaimer: No balls included.
Keep sealed or in an airtight container. Icing sugar to be kept frozen, defrost and use within 7 days from date of purchase. Please take note of the expiry date as there are no preservatives added.
- Certified Organic Stoneground Wholemeal Flour
- Certified Organic Neutral Coconut Oil
- Filtered Water
- Certified Organic Blackstrap Molasses
- Certified Organic Maple Syrup
- Certified Organic Ginger
- Certified Organic Chia Seeds
- Aluminium-free Baking Powder
- Himalayan Rock Salt
- Certified Organic Cinnamon
- Certified Organic Raw Sugar (for colours)
- Certified Organic Beetroot Juice (for colours)
- Certified Organic Barley Grass Powder (for colours)
- Certified Organic Carrot Powder (for colours)
- Pesticide Free Peaflowers (for colours)