Organic Vegan Red Bean Buns (pack of 5)
$14.50 for a pack of 5 buns
Product of Singapore - Bud Of Joy
Red bean paste? We make our own red bean paste from organic adzuki beans. The beans are soaked, steamed, blended and then cooked with a little oil and raw sugar, into an aromatic red bean paste that is not cloyingly sweet.
These buns have no eggs, no dairy, no nuts and is vegan. No preservatives or additives are added, hence the self life is only 2 days on the table or 5 days refrigerated.
Best consumed within 2 days. Or refrigerate immediately up to 5 days. Or freeze immediately up to 2 months. Lightly toast or steam to serve. Please take note of the expiry date as there are no preservatives added.
- Certified Organic Adzuki Beans
- Certified Organic Unbleached Flour
- Filtered Water
- Certified Organic Stoneground Wholemeal Flour
- Certified Organic Olive Oil
- Certified Organic Raw Sugar
- Certified Organic High Oleic Sunflower Oil
- Certified Organic Sesame Seeds
- Himalayan Rock Salt
Other items you may be interested in: